Dorito Taco Salad Recipe
A taco salad with beef, cheese, lots of fresh veggies, and Doritos! Enjoy Dorito Taco Salad again or try it for the first time. You'll love it either way!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or 1 packet store-bought
- ¼ cup water
- 1 head lettuce shredded
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 bell pepper sliced or chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ bag Nacho Cheese Doritos crushed
- 1 cup Homemade French Dressing or store-bought
n a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
Stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, add lettuce, tomatoes, and pepper, cheese and beef mixture. Toss to combine.
Right before serving, add Doritos and salad dressing and toss to combine.