Pepperoni Pizza Bites Recipe
Skip the pizza delivery! Enjoy these easy, cheesy pepperoni Pizza Bites hot and fresh from the oven. You'll want to double the batch!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 8 servings (2 bites each)
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits halved (8 biscuits, 16 halves)
- 1 (8 ounce) block mozzarella cheese cut into sixteen (1/2 ounce) pieces
- 40 pieces pepperoni from 6 ounce package
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- Marinara sauce for dipping, optional
- Ranch dressing for dipping, optional
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter and garlic salt.
Form each biscuit half into a circle and flatten into a disk. Top with one piece of pepperoni and 1/2-ounce piece of mozzarella cheese.
Fold the sides of the biscuit up and over the pepperoni and cheese until it is completely covered. Shape into a ball and place in the prepared pan. Repeat with remaining biscuit halves, 15 pepperoni pieces, and mozzarella cheese pieces.
When all the pizza bites have been formed and placed in the baking dish, arrange the remaining pepperoni (about 24 pieces) between the biscuits.
Brush with garlic butter, top with the shredded mozzarella cheese, and garnish with parsley if desired.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown. Serve with Marinara sauce or Ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.