Caprese Shrimp Fonduta
Creamy, cheesy, Caprese Shrimp Fonduta! This hot baked dip with tomatoes, pesto, and lots of mozzarella is a must-make for the holidays.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 8 servings (2 slices each)
- 1/2 cup Chef's Cupboard Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Priano Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Butter melted and cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves chiffonade, plus more leaves for garnish
- 12 ounces Sea Queen Jumbo Raw Shrimp thawed, peeled and chopped
- 8 ounces Priano Fresh Mozzarella Cheese divided and torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup Countryside Creamery Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Priano Pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Sea Salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes quartered lengthwise
- 1 Specially Selected French Baguette sliced on the bias and toasted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat an oven-safe skillet or 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, butter, and basil and toss to combine.
In a large bowl, add shrimp, half the mozzarella, cream, pesto, and salt. Add half the parmesan mixture and toss to combine.
In the bottom of prepared skillet, add tomatoes. Top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan mixture. Arrange remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with basil leaves. Serve with toasted baguette slices.