Brandy Slush Recipe
This sweet and boozy Brandy Slush recipe is a Midwestern classic! Make it ahead for parties or keep it on hand in your freezer indefinitely.
Cook Time 10 minutes
Freezing time 8 hours
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 7 cups water divided
- 4 black or green tea bags
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 cups brandy
- sparkling water or lemon-lime soda for serving
- lemon and orange wedges for garnish, optional
Bring 2 cups water to boil. Add tea bags and steep 3 to 5 minutes. Discard bags and stir in sugar until dissolved.
In a 1 gallon plastic ice cream pail or other container, combine remaining 5 cups water, sweetened tea, both frozen juice concentrates, and brandy. Freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, add 1/2 cup Brandy Slush to a glass. Top with sparkling water or lemon-lime soda. Garnish with orange and lemon wedges if desired.