Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
Beer, cheese, and ranch come together in this genius pub-style dip that takes just minutes to make and is a must-have at any party. It doesn't matter if you're on team pretzel or team chip, everyone's a winner with this amazing dip.
Servings 12 servings
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 recipe Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix or one packet store-bought
- 6 ounces beer
- 4 chives or 1 scallion, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or more to taste
- Potato chips pretzels, or crackers, for serving
Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch mix, beer, chives, and in a large bowl and mix well. Add garlic powder to taste, starting with 1/2 teaspoon and adding more if desired.
In a large bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch mix, beer, chives, and garlic powder (start with 1/2 teaspoon and add more to taste if desired). Stir to combine.
Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or until serving time. Garnish with more chives if desired and serve with chips, pretzels, or crackers.