Black Bean Salsa
Whip up a giant batch of Black Bean Salsa in minutes! It's fresh and delicious, perfect for parties, so easy to make, and addictive!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn drained
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- ½ cup red onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and cilantro.
Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, and lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes prior to serving to let flavors blend. Serve with tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to grilled meats.