Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette Recipe (Copycat)
That smoky-sweet Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette you love and crave, now made in your own kitchen with easy pantry ingredients. Your new favorite salad dressing!
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 3 minutes
Servings 16 servings (2 tbsp each)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- Salt to taste (I like 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups olive oil or rice bran oil (see notes)
In a food processor or blender, combine the vinegar, honey, salt, water, adobo sauce, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper. Turn on the processor.
With the motor still running, drizzle in the oil until the salad dressing comes together and emulsifies. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Chipotle uses Rice Bran oil in all of their products. Olive oil is more widely available (probably already in your pantry) and works equally well, especially if it has a neutral taste.
- Adapted from Chipotle's ingredient statement.