Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe
Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups with cream cheese filling spread on tortillas, topped with veggies and cheese. Slice and serve. Just like veggie pizza!
Servings 16 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened (see notes)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (see notes)
- homemade ranch dressing mix or 1 packet store-bought
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed or 1 Tablespoon finely minced fresh dill
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas (see notes)
- 3 cups assorted finely chopped vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots or green bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salad dressing mix, and dill weed.
Working with one tortilla at a time, or working an assembly-line fashion, spread about 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla, going all the way to the edge. Divide vegetables and cheese evenly over tortillas.
Starting at one end, roll each tortilla tightly and wrap individually in plastic wrap. Chill at least 2 hours before slicing. Slice each roll up into 8 pieces.
If the roll ups seem loose when you start to slice them (you see pockets of space or the vegetables seem to be falling out), feel free to unroll the tortillas and re-wrap them tightly.
Reduced-fat (Neufatchel) cream cheese and/or light mayonnaise may be substituted for the full-fat dairy products.
5 (10-inch) tortillas may be substituted for the 8 (8-inch) tortillas.
Adapted from my Vegetable Pizza recipe.