This delicious, icy Pineapple Smoothie tastes like a nutrient-rich Piña Colada. It's just 4 ingredients (including your favorite protein to keep you beach-ready all morning long) and ready in a flash.
Servings 1 serving (2 cups)
- 1 cup water or almond milk
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks about 4 ounces (see note 1)
- 1 scoop protein powder or ½ cup Greek yogurt (see note 2)
In the bottom of a blender, add water, banana, pineapple, and protein powder or Greek yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Pineapple: To substitute fresh pineapple (peeled, cored, and chopped), add ½ cup ice or more to the blender.
- Protein powder: Use either your favorite vanilla protein powder or ½ cup Greek yogurt.
- Yield: This recipe makes about 2 cups of smoothie, enough for 1 serving.
- Storage: Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Some separation may occur, so shake or stir to combine before enjoying.
Serving: 2 cups | Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 251IU | Vitamin C: 89mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 3mg