This fruity Strawberry Vinaigrette is made with loads of fresh strawberries so you taste them in every bite.
Servings 4 servings (2 tablespoons each)
In a blender, add strawberries, vinegar, sugar, and dried mustard. Blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the oil.
Season to taste with salt (I like /14 teaspoon). You should have about 1 cup dressing (cover and refrigerate until serving time). Use within 4 days.
- Strawberries: Frozen strawberries work too; thaw before adding to the blender.
- Honey: Honey makes for a sweeter vinaigrette than using sugar. For either sweetener, start with 1 tablespoon (or even less) and add more to taste.
- Olive oil: Choose a light olive oil or any other neutral oil such as vegetable, avocado, or sunflower oil.
- Yield: This Strawberry Vinaigrette recipe makes about 1/2 cup (4 ounces) of salad dressing, enough for 4 servings, 2 tablespoons each.
- Storage: Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Shake to recombine before using.
- Make ahead: Make Strawberry Vinaigrette up to 3 days in advance; shake to recombine before using.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg