Fruit Salad Dressing
This easy Fruit Salad Dressing recipe is a delicious way to elevate your next bowl of fruit or summer salad.
Prep Time 5 minutes minutes
Total Time 5 minutes minutes
Servings 4 servings (2 tbsp each)
- 1/4 cup honey (see note 1)
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (see note 2)
- Honey: Maple syrup (not pancake syrup) and agave nectar also work.
- Lemon zest: You’re aiming to zest just the colored portion, not the more-bitter white pith. Here are four different ways to zest a lemon.
- Yield: This recipe makes 1/2 cup dressing, enough to dress 1 fruit salad or make 4 servings, 2 tablespoons each.
- Storage: Store leftover dressing covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Make ahead: The dressing can be made up to 3 days in advance. Stir or shake to recombine before using.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.03g | Saturated Fat: 0.003g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 32IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg