I teamed up with the Roth Cheese to bring you these Sriracha Chicken Quesadillas! I’ve been compensated for my time. All opinions are mine alone.
3-Ingredient Sriracha Chicken Quesadillas make a quick weeknight dinner or fun appetizer! Featuring Roth’s creamy, spicy Sriracha Gouda.
With just 3 ingredients and a couple minutes of cooking time, they make a quick and easy dinner/lunch/snack/appetizer.
But that is not nearly as impressive as the taste of the cheese itself: Soft and creamy gouda spiked with spicy Sriracha.
As you may have noticed, I work with Roth Cheese all the time. They are based in Wisconsin, of course, and they do really fun, interesting things with cheese.
Sriracha Gouda is just one example of their creative genius in the cheese caves, and it’s a cheese I’m happy to experiment with over and over again.
Although I’ve been making this quesadilla ever since I tried their cheese (it seemed like the most obvious recipe to start with), there have been several requests on the Roth Facebook page for Sriracha Chicken Quesadillas.
So here you go! It’s just as easy as you thought it would be! I wrote the recipe to serve 4, but please scale it up or down as you need to.
Sriracha Chicken Quesadillas
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 16 ounces Roth Sriracha Gouda shredded
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions optional
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. In a large skillet on medium high heat, lay 1 tortilla flat. Top with 4 ounces of Roth Sriracha Gouda on one half of tortilla.
- Place 1/2 cup of shredded chicken on top of cheese. Top with 1 tablespoon scallions if desired. Fold the tortilla over to cover the filling.
- Cook until the tortilla begins to brown and the cheese begins to melt, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the quesadilla and continuing cooking until the second side begins to brown. Remove from skillet and transfer to oven to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling ingredients. Cut each tortilla in half to serve.