I teamed up with Frigo® Cheese Heads® to bring you the ultimate Snack Stadium. I have been compensated for my time. All opinions are mine alone.
Elevate your Game Day entertaining with an epic Snack Stadium! Use a store-bought stadium kit so you can focus on the most important part: THE SNACKS!
Cheddar and Beef vs. Mozzarella and Pepperoni.
Now THERE’S a matchup I can root for, a confrontation with no real losers, the tastiest offensive I can imagine.
If you’ve been trolling Snack Stadiums on Pinterest, this post is for YOU.
But before you bust out your band saw or your hot glue gun, relax. You can buy a stadium kit that only takes a couple of minutes to build leaving you plenty of time to focus on meat, cheese, sandwiches, chips, salsa…. you know, the Important Things In Life.
When it comes to Game Day Entertaining, I like to keep it simple. I have a pretty good handle on what people like to eat, and you probably do, too.
No need to bust out your Beluga caviar, folks. Your guests like sandwiches, they like chips and salsa, they like veggies and dip, and they like cheese and sausage.
Frigo® Cheese Heads® recently paired up their popular cheese sticks with tasty sausage counterparts: Sharp Cheddar and Beef Sticks, String Cheese and Pepperoni Flavored Meat Sticks, and Colby and Turkey Sticks.
This means you can get both together, in a single package, saving you time at the grocery store.
The Game Plan
First, buy your Snack Stadium. You can find them at your local party store or online. (I spent several hours at a craft store trying to figure out how to create a Snack Stadium from scratch. Not worth it!).
Buy your Frigo® Cheese Heads® Cheese and Meat Combo Packs and assemble your “players.” I got 6 pieces out of each stick.
Next, pick up your favorite chips and salsa, some fresh veggies, and some sandwiches. I made my Easy Dill Dip recipe to go along with the veggies, and I served mustard and mayonnaise on the side of the sandwiches.
Add some drinks and you’re DONE!
With all this extra time on your hands, head on over to the Frigo® Cheese Heads® Fans Favorite Matchup Giveaway and enter to win one of hundreds of prizes! You can enter daily and they pick winners weekly. The sweepstakes ends November 23rd, 2016. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Starts 12:00:01 AM PT on 9/19/16 and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on 11/23/16. Open to legal resident of the 50 US/DC, who are 18 years of age or older. Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter. To enter and for Official Rules including weekly entry deadlines, prize descriptions and odds, visit FansFavoriteMatchup.com. ARV of all prizes: $15,900. Sweepstakes subject to the Official Rules. Sponsor: Saputo Cheese USA Inc., One Overlook Point, Suite 300, Lincolnshire Corporate Center, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Save this Snack Stadium to your “Appetizers” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time:20 min
Total Time:20 min
- 2 Frigo® Cheese Heads® Cheese and Meat Combo Packs (Sharp Cheddar & Beef Sticks, String Cheese & Pepperoni Flavored Meat Sticks, and/or Colby Jack & Turkey Sticks)
- Tortilla chips (Homemade if desired)
- Fresh vegetables
- 12 (8-inch) sandwiches, ends trimmed and cut in half
- Salsa (Homemade if desired)
- Dill Dip
- Mustard and mayonnaise
- Cut each Frigo® Cheeseheads® Cheese and Meat stick into 6 equal pieces. Using a toothpick, skewer a cheese and meat piece together. Repeat with remaining cheese and meat.
- Place 6 or 7 of each flavor combination on "playing field." Replenish with remaining skewers as needed. Keep reserved skewers in refrigerator.
- Fill the sides of Stadium with tortilla chips, fresh vegetables, and sandwiches. Place four containers (I used 8-ounce glass jars) in Stadium corners.
- Fill one jar each with salsa, dill dip, mustard, and mayonnaise (or preferred condiments).
- Present Snack Stadium to awed guests and serve.