It takes just 3 ingredients to make these super-simple Rolo Pretzel Candies! Perfect for your last-minute candy-making needs this holiday season.
It’s not too late to make candy!
With just pretzels and caramel-filled Rolos, you can heat and assemble this quick and tasty treats in no time at all. They are great as is, or dip in chocolate and dust with sprinkles for a festive touch.
I thought my Christmas Crack was easy, but these are even easier.
Make a single layer of pretzels and top with Rolo candies.
Bake for 3 minutes, then top with a second pretzel (squishing down to make a sandwich).
Melt some chocolate and dip half of each sandwich (I dip it on the bias), lay on baking sheet, and add some sprinkles.
Here’s another option (and it’s easier YET!).
Instead of topping with a second pretzel, simply top the softened Rolo candy with an almond. Instant Turtle Candies.
Rolo Pretzel Candies
- 100 square pretzels
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Rolo candies unwrapped (about 50 pieces)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Bright White Candy Melts
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup.
- Arrange 50 pretzels on prepared baking sheet. Top each pretzel with a Rolo. Bake until the Rolos are shiny and have softened slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately top each with a second pretzel, pushing down slightly to form a sandwich. Chill until completely cool, at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set candy melts in a bowl over a pot of simmering water (double-boiler method) or melt in the microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments. Stir until smooth.
- Dip half of each pretzel in melted chocolate and lay on baking sheet. Top with sprinkles if desired.Chill until completely cool, at least 30 minutes.