With just 3 ingredients, these Ritz Cracker Cookies are the EASIEST no-bake sweet and salty treat, ever. Even the kids can help assemble these!
I’ve said this before, but I really mean it this time.
These Ritz Cracker Cookies are THE EASIEST. Easiest.Dessert.Ever.
There is certainly no baking involved and it’s barely even cooking. It’s hardly even a recipe. It’s more of an arts & crafts project.
One you can eat.
Have you ever had Ritz Cracker Cookies before? They are mind-blowingly good. If you dig that sweet-and-salty combo situation, you are going to love these.
If you have no idea what you are looking at (Helen, I’m looking at you), let me break it down for you:
Peanut butter sandwiched between crackers and dipped in white chocolate.
That’s all there is to it. I tried these at my mother-in-law’s house years ago, and now it’s my favorite treat that she makes. The one I look forward to the most.
I pass on the expertly-decorated gingerbread men, the homemade caramels, and the M&M cookies while hoarding the Ritz Cracker Cookies.
If you have kids, put them to work! Mine can pretty much only handle the sprinkles (they are both under 5), but if you have teenagers, encourage family bonding via the spreading of peanut butter on crackers. Win-win.
Ritz Cracker Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 box Ritz crackers 4 sleeves, about 140 crackers
- 2 (12 ounce) bags bright white candy melts
- 2 (12 ounce) bags chocolate candy melts
- sprinkles optional
- Spread about 1 teaspoon peanut butter on a cracker. Top with a second cracker. Repeat with all remaining crackers and peanut butter until you have about 70 sandwich cookies. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil and freeze while melting candy melts.
- Meanwhile, set white candy melts in a bowl over a pot of simmering water (double-boiler method) or melt in the microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments. Stir until smooth. Repeat with chocolate candy melts.
- Using a spoon or a fork, dip each cracker sandwich into a bowl of melted chocolate, turning to coat. Set on prepared baking sheet and top with sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cracker sandwiches, dipping approximately 35 into each kind of chocolate. Chill until completely cool, at least 30 minutes.