An easy recipe for Raspberry Lemonade Fizz. Make this non-alcoholic beverage the “signature drink” at your next party! It only takes 3 ingredients and everything can be made ahead. And you can spike it if you want to!
Whether you’re talking about Easter Brunch or Christmas morning, one way to add an extra-special touch is to offer a signature drink.
And it doesn’t have to be a cocktail! A great scenario is a colorful, kid-friendly, non-alcoholic beverage… with some booze on the side. Just in case.
Most importantly, this easy Raspberry Lemonade Fizz can be prepared in advance so you can be ahead of the game!
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade Fizz
- Cook down frozen raspberries into a thick, syrupy juice. Time: 10-15 minutes.
- Press syrup through a fine-mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Chill the raspberry syrup for at least 2 hours.
- Combine raspberry juice with lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher and top with ginger ale.
Pour over ice and serve! Or better yet, set the pitcher on a drink cart or buffet table with the ice and glasses, and let your guests help themselves. I recommend plastic cups for the kiddos!
And there you have it: A signature drink for your next holiday party, tailored for a crowd, fun to drink, without last-minute work.
Raspberry Lemonade Fizz
- 24 ounces frozen raspberries , thawed and undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (2 Liter) bottle ginger ale
- Lemon slices for garnish, optional
- In a 4-quart saucepan, bring the raspberries to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cook, stir frequently, until the berries have broken apart and released their juices, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain the berries to remove the seeds, pushing down on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible. You should have about 1½ cups. Refrigerate raspberry juice until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine raspberry juice and lemonade concentrate. Stir in ginger ale and serve immediately over ice, garnished with lemon slices if desired.