These easy Ranch Oyster Crackers are no bake, full of flavor, and INSANELY addictive! Crackers tossed in butter and spices, you can’t go wrong with that!
Did you grow up eating Ranch Oyster Crackers?
I know I did. They are less common than the ubiquitous Chex Mix, but my mom made them all the time. Nothing says “I love you” like a homemade snack!
I hadn’t made these crackers in a long time, so I had forgotten that you don’t even have to turn on your oven to make them. You just toss everything together in a bowl!
First, you need store-bought oyster crackers. You know, the tiniest crackers you’ve ever seen. You’ll want two packages.
Next, butter. Lots of butter. 1 cup = 16 tablespoons = 2 sticks. Lots of butter.
Last, seasonings! I prefer to use my own Homemade Ranch Dressing mix, but you can buy a packet at the store if it saves your sanity. Shortcuts are allowed.
Add some extra garlic powder, dill, and lemon pepper. Toss in a bowl and pour on a couple of baking sheets.
Let them dry (or if you’re me, you just eat them immediately). Store them in an airtight container and serve them to everyone, everywhere!
I made them for our recent Halloween party. They were a huge hit! The California natives haven’t heard of them, at least the ones I know, but they were happy to ruin their diets for a few minutes.
Everyone in your life is going to want to gobble these up. Luckily, the recipe makes a giant batch! (Remember the butter? 2 bags of crackers? Giant batch).
Save this Ranch Oyster Crackers to your “Appetizers” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Ranch Oyster Crackers Recipe
- 2 (9 ounce) packages oyster crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter melted
- 1 recipe Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix or 1 packet store-bought
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- Add oyster crackers to a very large bowl, the largest bowl you can find.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, dill weed, and lemon pepper.
- Pour over oyster crackers and toss to coat. Spread crackers on two or three baking sheets.
- Air-dry at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours, shaking the baking sheets periodically to help crackers dry evenly.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.