Homemade Twix Bars
Homemade Twix Bars made with crackers, homemade caramel, chocolate, butterscotch, and peanut butter. These no-bake treats are quick, easy, and addictive!
There are lots of Homemade Twix Bar recipes out there, but the vast majority of them are made with a layer of shortbread on the bottom.
My version is made with club crackers instead of shortbread, so these no-bake treats are ready even faster.
My stove-top caramel sauce is ready in 5 minutes and instead of just chocolate topping, I used a mixture of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter.
These Twix Bars are simply the best!
I got this recipe from Kathy, the mom of my BFF Jessica. These ladies have all the best Minnesota-based recipes, and I’m so grateful to share them here.
Whether you need a new candy for your Christmas plate or a treat for a birthday party, these Homemade Twix Bars are quick and easy with mere minutes of hand’s on time.
Did I mention how taste they great? Prepare to become addicted!
Save these Homemade Twix Bars to your “Desserts” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Homemade Twix Bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs from 9 crackers
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 sleeve Club crackers
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring crumbs, brown sugar, butter, milk, and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and boil 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line the bottom of 9-inch by 13-inch pan with Club crackers. Spread the boiled sugar mixture over top of crackers. Top with another layer of Club crackers.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter. Stir until smooth (do not whip). Spread evenly over crackers. Cool at least 30 minutes and cut into 28 bars.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.