This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see our affiliate policy.
There are tons of great President’s Day sales happening this weekend, and I’m so excited to share my favorite deals on kitchen gadgets and appliances with you! President’s Day sales tend to lean more towards appliances, but I found a number of great deals on small appliances, including air fryers, blenders, and slow cookers.
These are products that I use in my own kitchen and I can’t recommend them enough—especially at this price! There are deals for everyone with discounts and tons of sitewide sales like 18% off at ThermoWorks, 30% off select home items at Anthropologie, and up to 25% off appliances at Home Depot.
I hope you find something you’ll absolutely love—happy shopping!
My 5 Favorite President’s Day Kitchen Sales
1. Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
This cult-favorite cooking gadget is super popular because it makes cooking hard boiled eggs and even poaching eggs a cinch! It also has more than 110,000 reviews on Amazon to prove the fandom. It’s great for those of us who don’t want to use up a burner on the stove and would be the perfect assistant to make deviled eggs or egg salad. Right now, it’s down a few bucks if you choose the red color option for President’s Day.
2. Instant Vortex Plus
We named the Instant Vortex Plus the best rotisserie oven in our roundup of them, but we don’t just love it as a rotisserie oven. We also love it as an air fryer! It’s a great size and has a ton of functionalities. Right now, you can save $30 on the device while also saving precious counter space.
3. Crockpot 8-Quart Slow Cooker
It’s never a bad time to buy a Crockpot, but now is an especially good time to get one because this large 8-quart slow cooker is on sale! I love using mine to make everything from Crockpot meatballs with grape jelly sauce to lasagna soup, and you can use it to make a ton of set-it-and-forget-it dinners.
4. Ninja Professional Plus Blender
A good, yet affordable blender can be hard to come by, but this one from Ninja manages to fit the bill. Plus, it’s discounted even more thanks to these President’s Day sales. With 1,400 watts of power, it specializes in frozen treats with preset options for smoothies and ice cream, and because of that we named it the best value option in our roundup of the best blenders for frozen drinks.
5. Thermapen One
Right now, ThermoWorks is offering 18% off on all of the brand’s incredible meat thermometers, including my favorite Thermapen One (you’ll see the discount when you add it to your cart!). I love it so much that I named it the best instant read thermometer in our round up of them. It gives nearly-instant, extremely accurate results for no-fuss cooking every single time.
Other Great President’s Day Kitchen Sales
- Anthropologie – Get 30% off candles, gifts, and entertaining, including discounts on Capri Blue Volcano Candles.
- AeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit – $79.95 at Amazon (Originally $139.95)
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker – $39.99 at Amazon (Originally $49.99)
- Fullstar Vegetable Chopper – $24.99 at Amazon (Originally $34.99)
- GreenPan Bistro Noir Ceramic Nonstick Electric Grill & Griddle – $59.99 at Target (Originally $99.99)
- JoyFul by JoyJolt 24 Piece Glass Storage Containers – $35.95 at Amazon (Originally $39.95)
- KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer – $279.99 at Target (Originally $449.99)
- Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker – $89.99 at Amazon (Originally $109.99)
- Nutribullet Pro 900 Series – $79.99 at Target (Originally $99.99)
- Oster Electric Wine Opener – $29.99 at Amazon (Originally $34.99)
- Our Place Cast Iron Always Pan – $116 at Our Place (Originally $155)
- Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0 – $259.99 at Solo Stove (Originally $399.99)
- Staub Cast Iron 5.5-qt Round Cocotte – $272.75 at Amazon (Originally $359.95)
- Vitamix Explorian Blender – $299.95 at Amazon (Originally $349.95)
- Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker – $142.10 at Amazon (Originally $169.99)
Prices were accurate at time of publication.
Meggan Hill is a classically-trained chef and professional writer. Her meticulously-tested recipes and detailed tutorials bring confidence and success to home cooks everywhere. Meggan has been featured on NPR, HuffPost, FoxNews, LA Times, and more.