This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see our affiliate policy.
Finding ideas for the Best Mother’s Day gifts can be challenging, but for so many of us, food, meals, and recipes are important connections we share with our moms. So, the kitchen is a great place to look for gift inspiration as Mother’s Day approaches.
I’ve pulled together some of my favorite tools, along with other treats and goodies that all make great gifts for those who love to cook, bake, host, sip, or even just relax and eat!
No matter if it’s your mom, grandma, sister, wife, or any other mother figure you want to celebrate this Mother’s Day, I hope this list of the best Mother’s Day gifts helps you bring a smile to her face.
Table of Contents
- 1. For the Decorator: Dasar Bronze Bowls
- 2. For the Mom Who’s Always Hydrating: Hiware Glass Water Pitcher with Fruit Infuser Pitcher
- 3. For the Baker: Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- 4. For the Cheese Lover: Bistro Tile Fromage Platter
- 5. For the Pasta and Veggie Lover: OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer
- 6. For the Spice Fanatic: KRUPS Fast Touch Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder
- 7. For the Mixologist Mom: Gold Cocktail Shaker Set
- 8. For the Traditionalist: Etched Gold Rim Handcrafted Double Old Fashioned Glasses
- 9. For the Multi-Tasker: Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System
- 10. For the Mom Who Does Breakfast on the Run: Elite Gourmet Rapid Egg Cooker
- 11. For the Coffee Drinker: Brass and Marble Pour Over Stand
- 12. For the Artistic Cook: Jerrelle Guy Baking Dish
- 13. For the Mom Who Loves Dips: Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte with Flower Lid
- 14. For the Bright and Cheery One: Sunshine in a Box
- 15. For the Serious Cook: KitchenAid 4.5qt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- 16. For The Tea Drinker: Rose is my Name Loose Leaf Black Tea
- 17. For the Salty Soul: Salt & Cellar Gift Set
- 18. For One Who Likes Unique Styles: Scalloped Turkish Coasters, Set of 6
- 19. For the Hot Sauce Fan: Truff Gourmet Hot Sauce Set
- 20. For the Mom Who Love Vintage Style: Vintage-Inspired Persian Vinyl Kitchen Mats
- 21. For the Herb Gardener: AeroGarden Harvest
- 22. For the Recipe Writer: Moleskine Recipe Journal
- 23. For the Wine Drinker: Cuisinart 8-Bottle Wine Fridge
- 24. For the Mom Who Sips Coffee Slowly: Smart Coffee Warmer
- 25. For the Organizer: Wired Organizer Rack-Kitchen Storage Shelves
- 26. For the Mom Who Loves Candles: Natural Flower Petal Glass Votive Candles
- 27. For the Busy One: Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- 28. For the Chocolate Lover: Bean to Bar Chocolate Bar Gift Box
- 29. For the Mom on the Go: KeepCup
- 30. For the Grill Master: Thermapen One
- 31. For the Outdoor Chef: Ooni Koda Gas Powered Pizza Oven
- 32. For the Cheese Fanatic: Cheese Knife OKP2
- 33. For the One Who Loves Cast Iron: Le Creuset Dutch Oven
- 34. For the Efficient Mom: Always Pan
- 35. For the New Mom: Feeding Littles and Beyond
- 36. For the Mom With a Sweet Tooth: Cuisinart Pizzelle Press
1. For the Decorator: Dasar Bronze Bowls
This set up of two handmade bowls adds subtle luxury to any cocktail party or dinner table, or use them to dress up any uninspired shelf. They’re also handy as a catch-all for keys and earrings. The bowls are made from bronze alloy and are certified Fair Trade.
2. For the Mom Who’s Always Hydrating: Hiware Glass Water Pitcher with Fruit Infuser Pitcher
This pitcher from Hiware is my top choice for a water infuser pitcher because it’s big enough to hold 2 quarts of liquid but still fits on the door of my refrigerator. This Mother’s Day gift makes staying hydrated more fun! Just fill the filter core with herbs, fruits, or even tea leaves or coffee, then add water and let it steep.
3. For the Baker: Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
A cooking rack with tiers is a great way to save space as you bake. The nonstick surface also ensures that treats slide right off the rack once they’re cool, and makes them easier to clean.
4. For the Cheese Lover: Bistro Tile Fromage Platter
This cool tray is perfect for someone who loves to assemble a beautiful cheese plate. Evoking a Parisian cafe, the mosaic pattern is elevated with gold highlights. Just note that it’s not dishwasher-safe.
5. For the Pasta and Veggie Lover: OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer
For the mom who loves pasta dishes, but wants to eat more veggies, a spiralizer is a great gift option, and this one is my favorite one to make curly fries with! Everything about this design is easy: It’s easy to load, easy to take apart, and easy to clean. I trust the Oxo brand and they continue to deliver high-quality products.
6. For the Spice Fanatic: KRUPS Fast Touch Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder
I have the older model of this spice grinder, but would recommend this option for any spicy mom in your life. It’s powerful, gets the job done, and is easy to clean when you need to. It does what I want and nothing more or less. It’s perfect!
7. For the Mixologist Mom: Gold Cocktail Shaker Set
For the mixologist mom, this 8-piece set brightens up the bar cart and is a great value. It comes with a shaker, strainer, jigger, muddler, and more. In addition to the gold option, there are 4 other finishes to choose from. I can’t get enough of this shaker, so it got my vote in our list of the best cocktail shakers.
8. For the Traditionalist: Etched Gold Rim Handcrafted Double Old Fashioned Glasses
In keeping with the gold bar cart theme, this set of glasses is embellished with 24-karat gold rims. Old-fashioned glasses are ideal for all kinds of cocktails, from Amaretto Sours to Mudslides. Each glass holds 10.5 ounces and is 3.5 inches tall.
9. For the Multi-Tasker: Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System
This blender-food processor combo is powerful and works so well that it’s a worthwhile splurge for anyone who doesn’t like having too many appliances in their kitchen. I like that it has a mix of pre-programmed functions AND simple low/medium/high buttons. It’s also very easy to clean.
10. For the Mom Who Does Breakfast on the Run: Elite Gourmet Rapid Egg Cooker
This affordable little cooker (which is the egg cooker that I use!) makes it incredibly easy to hard boil, soft boil, and even poach eggs. Just plug it in, add water with the included measuring cup, pop in the eggs, and turn it on. It’s an easy way to make sur the busy mom in your life actually eats breakfast
11. For the Coffee Drinker: Brass and Marble Pour Over Stand
If mom is a savvy coffee drinker who loves kitchen tools that are as beautiful as they are functional, then this elegant pour-over stand is sure to please. She can adjust the height to suit her favorite mug and feel a little luxurious as she gets her day started.
12. For the Artistic Cook: Jerrelle Guy Baking Dish
With an embossed floral decoration and butterfly handles, this baking dish can serve as a table centerpiece straight from the oven. It would make Tuna Noodle Casserole feel completed elevated. I also love that it’s dishwasher and microwave safe.
13. For the Mom Who Loves Dips: Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte with Flower Lid
She will love serving up rice pudding or easy chocolate mousse in these pretty mini cocottes, or using them for any type of sauce or dip. Plus, Le Creuset cookware have such high quality, they’ll continue to live up to expectations for generations to come.
14. For the Bright and Cheery One: Sunshine in a Box
For the mama who needs a break from feeding everyone else, this gift box of gourmet treats is an easy win. Mouth curates all kinds of artisan snacks and desserts from around the United States, so if this selection doesn’t match your recipient’s taste there are many other sweet and salty combos to choose from.
15. For the Serious Cook: KitchenAid 4.5qt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
If you’re looking to splurge on something extra special this Mother’s Day, it’s hard to go wrong with a top-rated stand mixer from KitchenAid. I recommend them for anyone who loves to bake. Plus, they come in dozens of different finishes, so you can match the mixer to mom’s kitchen.
16. For The Tea Drinker: Rose is my Name Loose Leaf Black Tea
This top-quality black tea is sustainably grown in Assam, India. The whole rose petals add a sweet floral touch to the final brew, making for a delicious and delicate cup with no harsh or bitter notes (and a gentle dose of caffeine for a pick-me-up).
17. For the Salty Soul: Salt & Cellar Gift Set
This charming beehive salt cellar is handmade in Vermont and helps keep salt flakes fresh and dry. The set also includes sea salt and a wooden scoop, tucked into a sturdy wooden gift box. I own a number of items from Farmhouse Pottery, and I just adore them and Mom will too!
18. For One Who Likes Unique Styles: Scalloped Turkish Coasters, Set of 6
These coasters are so pretty, guests will actually want to use them. They’re made of ceramic and have a cork base to prevent slipping. The floral designs are inspired by 13th-century Turkish tile, making for a unique Mother’s Day gift.
19. For the Hot Sauce Fan: Truff Gourmet Hot Sauce Set
For the lover of spice and truffles, this popular gift set brings sophisticated heat with the addition of truffle flavoring. In the Best Seller gift set, two large bottles of hot sauce are paired with truffle oil. The Starter Pack is also a good choice—it includes truffle salt, truffle oil, and one truffle hot sauce.
20. For the Mom Who Love Vintage Style: Vintage-Inspired Persian Vinyl Kitchen Mats
At first glance, you wouldn’t guess that these mats are made from easy-to-clean vinyl. They bring all the style of a vintage Persian rug to the kitchen without the worry about care or cost. There are 8 different patterns to choose from, and you can pick a runner or 2 by 3-foot mat, depending on the space.
21. For the Herb Gardener: AeroGarden Harvest
For the mom or grandma who loves to cook with fresh herbs, this countertop garden could be her new BFF. It makes growing her own mint, basil, cilantro, rosemary, and even lettuce easy. Although there are many similar products on the market, the AeroGarden is one of the best and has excellent customer service.
22. For the Recipe Writer: Moleskine Recipe Journal
For creative cooks who love to build on other people’s recipes, this journal can help them keep track of what they’ve done, as well as preserving old favorites. It has helpful stickers, tabs, and even a pocket in the back to save clipped recipes.
23. For the Wine Drinker: Cuisinart 8-Bottle Wine Fridge
You don’t have to be a wine snob to appreciate a mini wine fridge—they’re great for chilling all kinds of beverages before a party or just to have on hand. It takes the pressure off mom’s main refrigerator by offering more storage options. She can even keep them in rooms other than the kitchen, like in the living room or an enclosed patio to make entertaining that much smoother.
24. For the Mom Who Sips Coffee Slowly: Smart Coffee Warmer
We’ve probably all had the experience of taking a sip of our morning brew only to realize it’s gotten cold—this is especially true from busy moms! A mug warmer like this affordable one is an easy solution to gift her this Mother’s Day. It’s available in white, pink, or black.
25. For the Organizer: Wired Organizer Rack-Kitchen Storage Shelves
Yamakazi makes all kinds of clever storage items that help optimize space in the kitchen. This minimalist rack could be used to create an extra shelf in the pantry or to help tame counter clutter—and her sanity.
26. For the Mom Who Loves Candles: Natural Flower Petal Glass Votive Candles
For a classic Mother’s Day gift, Ritual and Fancy’s candles are beautiful and slow-burning, with small floral and herbal elements that float gracefully and the wax melts. They’re made from 100% soy wax and are hand poured in Portland, Oregon.
27. For the Busy One: Instant Vortex Air Fryer
If mom loves healthy hacks, this Mother’s Day, add an air fryer to her arsenal of tools (assuming she doesn’t already have one!). An air fryer gets her all of the crisp without the gallon of oil you need to deep fry. I actually use this one as a rotisserie oven thanks to its many multiple functions. It’s one of those small appliances she’ll want to keep on her countertop for frequent use.
28. For the Chocolate Lover: Bean to Bar Chocolate Bar Gift Box
If you’re looking for an extra special Mother’s Day gift for a chocoholic, consider this collection of bars from Ritual. As a plus, the cocoa beans are sourced ethically from around the globe, and made into chocolate in Utah.
29. For the Mom on the Go: KeepCup
I’m obsessed with this stylish and sustainable coffee cup. I love to use it to take a cup of tea to take with me on the go. KeepCup is a Certified B Corp, which means the company prioritizes people and the planet, not just profits. If you’re looking for a Mother’s Day gift that she’ll use all the time, this is it!
30. For the Grill Master: Thermapen One
A good meat thermometer is key to getting roasts and other meat dishes cooked just right, without any worry about food-borne illness. I can’t say enough good things about the Thermapen One. It’s beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, comes in a range of color choices, and is an incredibly useful Mother’s Day gift.
31. For the Outdoor Chef: Ooni Koda Gas Powered Pizza Oven
Mom can cook a pizza in this cool outdoor oven in just 60 seconds! It’s gas-powered and can reach up to 950 degrees. Plus, it’s portable and easy to set up: Just flip open the legs and connect the gas. Family pizza nights will be more exciting from this moment forward.
32. For the Cheese Fanatic: Cheese Knife OKP2
Unlike other knives, cheese doesn’t stick to the ridges of the OKP2 cheese knife’s blade. It’s great on all types of textures, from hard cheddars to soft brie. It will be a welcomed addition to her cheeseboard during Bachelor Mondays.
33. For the One Who Loves Cast Iron: Le Creuset Dutch Oven
A quality Dutch Oven is an essential kitchen tool and long-lasting Mother’s Day gift. This large one from Le Creuset (7.25 quarts!) comes in a range of beautiful colors and can go directly from the stovetop into the oven or broiler. It’s made from enameled cast iron, allowing for a non-toxic cooking surface that evenly distributes and retains heat.
34. For the Efficient Mom: Always Pan
The Always Pan is designed to do more with less space and comes with a steamer/colander and low-profile spatula that both stack neatly inside the 10-inch frying pan. It can do everything from deep frying to steaming—and it looks good while doing it. The pan itself is treated with a high-performance non-stick coating that’s free from PFAS a.k.a. “forever chemicals” that persist in the environment.
35. For the New Mom: Feeding Littles and Beyond
If you’re shopping for Mother’s Day gifts for the new moms in your life, the handy recipe book is full of meal inspiration for toddlers and little kids. It has tips for adjusting to food allergies, as well as promoting positive food language and body images. It’s available in Kindle, spiral-bound, and paperback formats.
36. For the Mom With a Sweet Tooth: Cuisinart Pizzelle Press
This pizzelle press from Cuisinart is what I use to make my favorite pizzelle recipe during the holiday season. It’s easy to use and clean, and even comes with its own measuring spoon and dowel. You have to try it for making my mock Italian cannoli recipe too!
Still Looking for Mother’s Day Gift Ideas?
If you’re still in search of Mother’s Day gift inspiration, consider making a Loot Box. It’s one of my favorite ways to give gifts!
Prices were accurate at the time of publication.
Meggan Hill is a classically-trained chef and professional writer. Her meticulously-tested recipes and detailed tutorials bring confidence and success to home cooks everywhere. Meggan has been featured on NPR, HuffPost, FoxNews, LA Times, and more.
Thank you for this helpful guide, Meggan!
Hi Kubet, you’re so welcome! I’m glad to be of help! – Meggan