This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see our affiliate policy.
All year long, we share recipes to help you cook delicious recipes. But to cook many of those recipes, there are kitchen gadgets and small appliances you’ll need or at least might want because they could make cooking easier. That said, if you’ve been holding out on buying a new small appliance or you could use some new cookware or baking tools, you’re in luck because there are some great Black Friday kitchen deals this year!
As you’ve probably seen over the past couple years, Black Friday is no longer a one day sale. It’s a multi-day event, spanning from the days leading up to actual Black Friday all the way to Cyber Monday. While it’s certainly easier to have more time to shop, looking through all of the deals can be overwhelming! That’s why I’m excited to help you all shop the sales this year.
Below are my ultimate favorite Black Friday kitchen deals and sales to shop between now and Cyber Monday at Target, Amazon, Anthropologie, and more! There are deals for everyone with discounts from brands including KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Dyson, ThermoWorks, and Ooni. Happy shopping!
My 10 Favorite Black Friday Kitchen Deals
1. Instant Vortex Air Fryer
We just named the Instant Vortex Air Fryer the best rotisserie oven in our roundup of them (just in time for Thanksgiving!), but we don’t just love it as a rotisserie oven. We also love it as an air fryer! It’s a great size and has a ton of functionalities.
2. KitchenAid Professional 5qt Stand Mixer
A KitchenAid Stand Mixer is a classic kitchen staple that makes for a great, timeless gift. I absolutely love mine and recommend them for anyone who enjoys baking or is furnishing a new kitchen. When they’re discounted like this, it’s a no-brainer!
3. Thermapen One
I love ThermoWorks and cannot recommend my Thermapen One enough. It’s one of my favorite cooking tools because it gives nearly-instant, extremely accurate results. I also picked it as one of our top gift ideas for 2022!
4. Cuisinart Coffee Center Coffee Maker
If you’re looking for a new coffee maker, this is a deal on a great product! My sister is a big coffee drinker and swears by this Cuisinart coffee maker. She makes a pot every day but sometimes just wants one cup, so it’s great to have the option.
5. Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 5.5 qt.
Another classic kitchen staple and great gift is on sale for Black Friday: Le Creuset Dutch Ovens! I personally use and recommend the 5 and ½ quart size. It’s my go-to size for everything from baking bread to making soup. My favorite color is Caribbean Blue, but each color is discounted differently so be sure to browse around before picking one!
6. Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 5.25 qt
Another Le Creuset Dutch Oven, but a slightly smaller size. While I still recommend the 5.5 quart size over this one, you cannot beat the price. A Le Creuset for under $200?! Yes please.
7. Our Place Always Pan
The Always Pan from Our Place has been popular for a few years now. With over 28,000 rave reviews, it’s clear people swear by this thing. It rarely goes on sale, but it’s discounted once again for Black Friday!
8. Ooni Koda 12 Pizza Oven
This is another one of my top gift picks for 2022! These pizza ovens have thousands of rave reviews and cook wood-fired pizza outdoors in only 60 seconds. They’re rarely on sale, so now is a great time to buy.
9. Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage Containers with Airtight Lids, Set of 5
I love these food storage containers! While this isn’t an exciting deal, and these might be discounted often through the year, it’s still a great buy if you’re in the market for more containers with the holidays upon us.
10. Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0
The Solo Stove is another crazy popular product with a 4.9 star rating from over 18,000 reviews. It’s deeply discounted this Black Friday with savings of $175! Whether you’re buying it as a gift or for your own backyard, this price is a steal.
Other Black Friday Deals We Love
- Staub Ceramic 2-pc Rectangular Baking Dish Set – $49.95 at Target (Originally $129)
- All-Clad Brushed D5 Stainless Cookware Set, 10-Piece – $699.95 on Amazon (Originally $1,429.94)
- Breville Smart Oven – $215.95 on Amazon (Originally $269.95)
- Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro – $319.95 on Amazon (Originally $499.95)
- Dyson V8 Origin Vacuum – $279.99 at Target (Originally $429.99)
- Dyson V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum – $399.99 at Target (Originally $549.99)
- iRobot Roomba i3 EVO Robot Vacuum – $229 on Amazon (Originally $349.99)
- iRobot Roomba i6+ Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – $489.99 at Target (Originally $849.99)
- Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill – $399 on Amazon (Originally $550.80)
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle – $25.20 at Anthropologie (Originally $36)
- Capri Blue Mini Hand Cream – $9.80 at Anthropologie (Originally $14)
- Sophie Faux Fur Throw Blanket – $68.60 at Anthropologie (Originally $98)
- Wooden Spreaders, Set of 6 (Cheese Knives!!) – $25.20 at Anthropologie (Originally $36)
- Instant Pot 6qt 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker Bundle – $59.99 at Target (Originally $129.99)
- Henckels Graphite 20-Pc Knife Block Set – $279.99 at Zwilling (Originally $946)
Prices were accurate at time of publication.
Meggan Hill is the Executive Chef and CEO of Culinary Hill, a popular digital publication in the food space. She loves to combine her Midwestern food memories with her culinary school education to create her own delicious take on modern family fare. Millions of readers visit Culinary Hill each month for meticulously-tested recipes as well as skills and tricks for ingredient prep, cooking ahead, menu planning, and entertaining. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the iCUE Culinary Arts program at College of the Canyons.