Berry-licious Iced Tea Red Sangria
Compensation was provided by Pure Leaf via Mode Media. All opinions are mine alone.
Your new favorite sangria is made with iced tea! Berry-licious Iced Tea Red Sangria is an easy cocktail made with tea, sweet red wine, and fresh berries.
I don’t know about your part of the world… but it is HOT here in SoCal.
Spring has already passed us by and we are well into summer. It’s steamy during the day, but once the sun goes down, it’s pleasantly cool.
I love to kick back on the patio and enjoy a glass of this sweet and fruity Berry-licious Iced Tea Red Sangria, my new favorite summer drink.
I’m a life-long, die-hard iced tea lover.
Gallons of sun-made iced tea fill my childhood memories. In my early 20’s, I loved sipping cocktails made with iced tea. These days, I’m craving my favorite drink, sangria, made with iced tea too.
Making a version of sangria based on iced tea was part destiny. Part destiny, part super berry-liciousness. I love how easy this recipe is too. Simply combine iced tea, sweet red wine, and berry juice. Chill it in the refrigerator to blend the flavors, then pour over lots of fresh berries and serve. It’s sweet, delicious, fruity, and refreshing.
Summer in a glass? Definitely.
Save this Berry-licious Iced Tea Red Sangria to your “Drinks” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Berry-licious Iced Tea Sangria
- 2 quartsPure Leaf sweetened iced tea , chilled
- 1 (750 mL) bottle Red Moscato or other sweet red wine, chilled
- 2 cups berry juice chilled
- 2 lbs strawberries (hulled and sliced), blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- In a large pitcher, combine tea, wine, and juice. Chill to blend flavors, at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- To serve, add fruit to pitcher or divide among glasses. Pour sangria over the fruit. The sangria may be served over ice if desired.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.