This recipe for Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups developed out of a love for Vegetable Pizza. However, I needed a version that would travel easily. So, I took the basic concept of a vegetable pizza and modified it so it could be spread on a tortilla, rolled up, and sliced. It tastes just as good as the original but takes up far less room in the refrigerator. It can be prepared in advance (even the day before) of your event and requires no cooking or baking.
It also travels easily to work – take note, coworkers. Tomorrow we can all snack on Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups! TGIF!
Click here for a PDF of this recipe: Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups
Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups
Weight Watchers PointsPlus®: 5 (4 pieces)
8 oz. reduced fat (Neufchatel) cream cheese, softened
1 c. light mayonnaise
1 pkg. dry ranch salad dressing mix
1 tsp. dried dill weed or 1 Tbsp. finely minced fresh dill
8 – 8″ tortillas or 5 – 10″ tortillas
3 c. assorted finely chopped vegetables such as broccoli florets, cauliflower, kohlrabi, carrots, celery, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, scallions, or black olives
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salad dressing mix, and dill weed.
- Spread evenly over tortillas.
- Divide vegetables and cheese evenly over tortillas.
- Starting at one end, roll each tortilla tightly and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least 2 hours before slicing. Slice each roll up into 8 pieces.